As we are engulfed in Comic Relief please remember Williams Fund… We are still funding vital research into the causes, effects and treatments of Childhood cancers, we still have no paid employees or budget for marketing etc. – Everything we receive goes directly to the research in Oxford. We have come so far and we thank everyone who has supported us over the past 15 years. The research results are awesome but we need to keep the research funded.
William’s Birthday is on 13th March and he would no doubt have loved the Red Nose Day…however we would love you to choose to support Williams Fund …if we could secure a small percentage of what RND raises in a week we would be able to fund the research to a higher level and for longer.
If you are moved by the Comic Relief videos…we can do that… click here…‘William – the boy behind the legacy’
If you like to hear celebrity supporters … we can do that!
If you like your heart strings tugged…we can do that too… Mother’s Day is a sad day for mums who have lost a child to childhood cancer, always wondering if you could have done something more. Williams’s birthday is in March, we will celebrate his life and wonder what he would be like today… and remember how proud we are of him and his legacy. We might even look at a video or photos if we feel strong enough.
Upcoming events for Williams Fund.
Vocal Recital by students of the Junior Royal Academy of Music 28th March 7pm St Marys Church Hedgerley SL2 3XB
For tickets call Emma 07976 530523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org see flyer on facebook.
Abseil – Oxford Radcliffe Hospital tower 14th June 2015… join our team!
Golf Day – Gather your team in readiness… 23rd October 2015 The Buckinghamshire Golf Club
Details to follow and on Facebook.
Please consider doing as many of these as you can… you don’t even have to wear a silly nose!!
- Secure Williams Fund as your Company and or School Charity for the year.
- Join in our events and /or sponsor people taking part.
- Enter or create your own event for Williams Fund
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@WilliamsFund1) and share our posts to all your friends, colleagues, clubs, and schools.
- Link up on LinkedIn to help us with corporate introductions and sponsorship.
- Get your children involved in fundraising with anything that appeals to them and recruit their friends, clubs and schools. Everyone loves a penguin!
- Make a donation on justgiving.com/williamsfund
- Make a regular donation with a bankers draft
- Ask everyone at your meeting/club/pub to donate by texting – WILL56 £5 to 70070
- Buy our Christmas Cards for private and business use (overprinting is easy with our printer!)
- Leave us a legacy in your Will! See website for details.
In turn we will…
- Attend your place of work, school, club or organisation to talk about William, Williams Fund and our research.
- Promote all supporters and businesses via our networks.
- Promise to spend all money raised on research with no administration costs.
- Attend events held for Williams Fund to help, speak and support.
- Set up Just Giving pages for events you are holding (if you would prefer not to do it yourself.)
- Write articles about Williams Fund for your newsletters/magazines.
- Be eternally grateful!
- If every one of our followers and friends did one (or more) of the above we could raise a serious amount for this research! Thank you.